The Seton Manor Occupational Therapy Department provides therapy to a variety of patients with a focus on independence, self-reliance and achieving maximum potential.
The goal of the Occupational Therapy Department is maximum function in the least restrictive environment.
Our Occupational therapists have extensive training in the following areas:
- Self-care training
- Electric mobility training
- Upper extremity dysfunction/pain
- Customized splinting
- Hand injuries/Arthritis pain
- Adaptive equipment fitting/training
- Cognitive Impairment
- LSVG BIG—Program for Parkinson’s disease/neurological conditions